Saturday, April 4, 2009

Look Good, Feel Good

That old adage has come home to roost in a big way for me recently.

For a lot of women hitting their 40's is a scary time, I didn't feel too much different from turning 20 or 30 but my body sure let me know I was dreaming.

At this stage of life unless you are a very active person and/or conciously taking care of yourself with the right exercises & good nutrition everything tends to head south.

There's absolutely no reason that any woman out there, underweight, overweight, in need of firming/toning couldn't get results from Joey's program.

The simple facts are that he has his finger on the pulse of what works best for women & the way he eases you into the program can't help but encourage you to stay committed.

It blew me away how habit forming it becomes.. bouncing out of bed looking forward to doing my SBM workout & seeing the points rack up, browsing the forum for any new pearls of wisdom, checking the menu for the day & working out compatible subs for the rare item that I don't eat.

I'm a naturally shy person & life has made me wary but I can't speak highly enough about how this whole experience has made me feel & honestly believe that if you do put your faith in your trainer (Joey of course) & follow his guidelines you will not be disappointed with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment