Friday, April 17, 2009

Strategy pays off

My abs and legs know they've been working today! I got my cardio workout done early then did the Flat, Sexy Stomach vids 1 & 2 and Sensual Shoulders 1 & 2, so got a good "ache" happening.

Gorgeous Autumn mornin' so jumped on the treadly (bike) for the trip to work, thighs & calves were putting in a protest but I developed a case of selective hearing.

Went shopping at lunchtime & bought a little black dress for the wedding, when I look in the mirror it is more than worth the effort.

Gotta give credit where it's due, the main reason that I'm feeling so full of life is directly due to Joey Atlas' SexyButtMakeover. Check out his site & see a new you... Click Here!

For me, the biggest difference between Joey & other trainers out there is that he delivers what he promises & actually makes it enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment