Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wavin' bye to that droopy butt..

Deciding that this year was going to be a total makeover for me was possibly the best move I've ever made.

If someone had told me I'd be feeling such a brilliant sense of renewal from the right exercise & proper eating habits I'm not sure I would have believed.

But that's me, born under Old Father Saturn & a bit of a skeptic.. have to try it for myself, which has turned out to be a bonus.

Take note of the word I used before exercise above, right is the key, after all you don't put a roof on a house 1st so building a foundation and working your way up from there is common sense.

Joey works his magic in doing just that with the SBM program.

Certainly the journey will be different for everyone, as there are so many factors to consider but if I can achieve what I have so far by only doing 1 rep of each exercise, I'm also sure others will not be disappointed with their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment