Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Sexy Butt Makeover Journey - 1st 4 weeks

After finally deciding it was time to take my life back I pulled up a bundle of sticks, fired up my trusty 'puter & searched the web for an exercise program.

I really lucked out, finding not only a well designed and specifically targeted program but also a nutrition plan to complement & maximise the results. Check it out for yourself - Click Here!

I'm one of those ppl to whom others say "You look gr8, you don't need to lose any weight/get fit etc".. wrong! Clothes cover a multitude of sins and when summer comes around you wouldn't catch me at the beach or the pool.


At 46 I'm not overweight, so wasn't looking to lose weight but after 10 years of total neglect didn't have any
muscle tone, a droopy butt & what I've heard termed as "skinny fat", the dreaded cellulite on legs.

Being realistic, I didn't expect overnight miracles, but was determined to give it every chance & committed to both the exercises & the menus.


1st Week - The intro to Joey's exercises are gradual & gentle, I was actually looking forward to the next session & was interested in food as more than just fuel for the 1st time in years.
Can see some visible improvement in mirror & feel that my clothes are slightly looser.

2nd Week - Still enjoying the exercises which are building up a little more, the menus are creative but best of all, not leaving me craving for anything.
Definite improvement all round, got some lift back there.

3rd Week - Exercises are making me work a little harder but also making me feel good & that maybe I could do some more!
Overall change in body & attitude *does a lil dance*

4th Week - Breaking a sweat here & loving it! Confidence levels are way high & I don't believe I've ever been this healthy, an amazing difference in such a short period of time.
Shaping up nicely, not to mention "cheekily"

*Keep in mind these results achieved by only 1 rep of each exercise!*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shai, I am the great admiror of Joey's lowerbody makeover exercises. Thsese are really excellent for proper building of lower part of body.
    Good luck.

    SP Arya
    How to get rounded butt

    ReplyDelete